Everyone knows that it's hard to find dollie shoes that look like a fullsize human ones. And there is a good reason behind that: most of dollie shoes are made of faux leather and lined with at least one layer of lining material.
It makes the shoes stiff and bulky. Sometimes a doll can't stand in a boots because their boot-tops are directed too much forward, and are too stiff to bend in the ankles. And bulky female shoes sometimes create an impression of
"a girl in her mother's shoes" while their inner space just allows the foot to fit in.
I make my shoes and boots only out of genuine leather/suede or fabric, and I make them soft. I never line leather/suede until I'm asked - I'd rather prefer to put a thin socks or stockings on the doll. Thus the footwear clings
to the feet neatly, and natural folds are created with usage and time in the same places where they could appear in a human footwear.
I also prefer not to use zippers for a faster putting the footwear on, but to take a time and lace the loops, or fasten the buttons or buckles. That's only my personal preference, and I can add zippers to a commissioned boots without
Custom work of this kind costs a lot, so you should be prepared to the prices of $100-150 for a pair and up, depending on the design.
- Soom Idealian 72 male, 9.5 x 4.2 cm
- Soom Supergem old type male, 7.4 x 3.2 cm
- Dream Realm male, 8.2 x 3.2 cm
- i-Dollstudio female flat and heeled feet, 7.5 x 3.2 cm
- Impldoll heeled feet, the same size as Iplehouse EID, 6.5 x 2.9 cm
- DIM Love flat feet, 7.4 x 3 cm
- DikaDoll female flat feet, 5 x 2.2 cm
It's possible to order the shoes for your doll if your doll's feet are close in measurements with 1-2 mm allowance to any of my feet and are similar in shape. You should tell me the company and the body type or provide
the photos of the feet along with measurements.
I also can make a shoe lasts based on the feet measurements and provided photos of the feet. I can't guarantee the precise fit but it will be decent anyway.
The photos should be clear, sharp and big enough so I could see all the details.
- Soom Idealian 72 cm male, 10 x 4.5 cm
- Luts SSDF 70 cm male, 10 x 4 cm
- IOS 70 cm male, 8.5 x 3.5 cm
- Souldoll Vito 53 cm male, 7.5 x 3 cm
- DollShe 46M MSD Model body, 6.1 x 2.2 cm
If you're skilled enough you may make a plaster molds out of your doll's feet and send them to me.